Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro users can now update their devices for free as Microsoft Windows 10 is now available for download!
Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
How to get started? Here are the details:
1. Go to www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO and download the appropriate version for the Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro (Windows 10>English>32-bit).
2. Once installed, run Windows Update again to download the latest device drivers.
The Best Windows Yet
Windows 10, the first major update in almost 3 years, is touted to be the fastest, most efficient, and best version of the world-famous software.
Upgrading to Windows 10 is absolutely free for the next 365 days. Existing Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro users need not enter a product key as the software is already activated.
Customers who have not activated their free Office 365 subscriptions, need not worry as they will still be able to do so once they have updated to Windows 10.
Key improvements to Windows 10 include, but are not limited to:
- New, more intuitive interface
- All new Microsoft Edge browser
- Enhanced multi-tasking—display up to 4 apps at once
- One store for all Windows Apps and Programs
- Cortana (personal voice assistant)
- Same user experience across laptops, tablets, and phones
- Switch between desktop and tablet modes at the touch of a button
For more information on Windows 10, visit www.windows.com.ph and to know more about the Starmobile ENGAGE 10 Pro go to www.starmobile.ph/tablets-and-pc/engage-10-pro/.